Monday, March 05, 2007

One down

I've just completed an assignment that is due later today. This is the first time I've started on an essay so near the deadline and manage to complete it satisfactorily. Thank God really! God is good....

I've a take-home quiz, which is more like a mini assignment due on Friday. After which I have 4 more assignments due in the next 4 weeks, which will really keep me on my toes. But, as God has proven again and again, He is faithful and my confidence is in Him and not in myself. So, technically, there's nothing to be afraid or worried about. But then, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak - sometimes. Still, no excuses! haha.

Pray for God to help me be faithful in the things that God has given me... :)

I must have eternity in mind....and den work towards the things that lasts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home