Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Only sweet and nice things shall be remembered!

Going back this time round was good.

First of all, I manage to spend much quality time with my family members. It wasn’t just stupid jokes but also talking about lives, which was very good!

I had meals with various people on Sunday – people whom I don’t usually have lunch with, which makes it even more interesting.

Didn’t had a clue that Kevin and Kok Choong was back so to see them on Sunday was such a delight. Then we went out for breakfast. Ah…..it was good. Then lunch with Mun Onn and Weng Soon was special too coz I seldom have lunch with these people. Of course, it was then that Mun Onn made that remark about me – the remark that stayed in my head for hours! Nono, it wasn’t a bad remark…it was neutral. I didn’t take it negatively too. I was just thinking. Hehe.

Then, we celebrated Joshua’s birthday. Happy 21st birthday dude! Where else but our favourite SS14 A & W! :)

Came back to Singapore and was bed-ridden because I think I caught the stomach flu bug. Head aching from fever and stomach aching from the bug, I couldn’t move much nor stay awake comfortably nor could I go to sleep (because of the pain in my head!). It was quite torturous really! But, thank God for His healing hands! And for friends like Edgar, Jia Ying and Pei Yun!!!! God is good!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:06 pm , Blogger imissw said...

You were "just thinking"? That meant that my remark was accurate!!!

Erm... are we talking bout the same remark? LOL!

Sori if i caused any... ermm... inconvenience. It was nice having u back and lunch was really nice for the same reason as u pointed out - not the usual ppl i hv lunch wif.

 
At 10:34 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Haha. Yes, we are talking about the same remark.

No no...no inconvenience caused at all... :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home