Tuesday, March 06, 2007

night of lame jokes...

I feel extremely guilty for going to Botak Jones for dinner. I could feel my heart beating 100 times faster. I was afraid I was going to get a heart attack! HAH! Met Yuen Ting and Candice there. Yuen Ting was doing a write up for Campus Observer while Candice was just packing dinner before she goes for church meeting. I was there with Mark and Jeremy. The queue for dinner was super long but thank God for a seat I got and then I was able to run to the money changer and then to the bank. The ground were all wet because it rained and I was wearing my grip-less slippers. I was really thankful to God that I didn't fall. Would have caused a great laugh though!

Didn't do much today. I probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Infact, I didn't feel like waking up today. I was fully awake by 8am but lazed on the bed till 9am. Terrible girl! But yes. When I finally did get out of bed, I plunged my bump on my chair and blank-out for a while - trying to decide what to do and what to wear. I won't say i wasted my day away coz after i did my QT, I read the article for LPP lecture. At 1145, I left for my LPP lecture and den we had a group lunch. It was a good time to gather and eat and talk nonsense, get to know one another better. Too bad Mich couldn't join us. Anyway, as per our last meeting, we started talking about gays but this time, with more insight to the "status" of our friend, talk more about the gay church in Singapore, each other's opinion about homosexuality. Don't get me started on the gay church - it's just so wrong! Argh.........

After the groupie left, i met up with Ade to pray - ah, it's always good to meet up, talk, share and pray. It feels so good!!! haha. It's not just knowing that someone cares but that someone is here to hear you out, share your burden and uphold you in prayer - it means much to me!

I had in mind to go to clementi to get my Ringgits changed and then go to the bank to drop the cheque but it was raining, so i was lazy. But, i bumped into Jeremy and Mark and then i just decided to go with them for dinner. It was a good thing. Because they wanted to go to Botak Jones for dinner but neither of them have ever been there before. All they know is that it is in Clementi. So, smart alec me brought them to where it was, got a seat for them and then left to the bank and then back to where they were for dinner.

Mark has an obsession with men's body. He goes on and on about noel's body and honestly, it is a bit weird to hear a guy talk so obsessively about another guy's body. And he even asked me "Have you seen noel without his shirt?" GASP!! Of course not. And honestly, I don't want to. But, it was fun talking to him and jeremy and just having a purely rubbish talk la....Relax and just enjoying each other's company and laugh about stuff. It was fun. Thankfully the rest of the Monday GC weren't there for dinner. With just Mark and Jerm, it was already too much lameness to handle....

I wanted to start on my take home quiz (for Lang & Internet) but nah, my brain decided to not function at all. I downloaded wordsmith but when I looked at all the data, my mind is just blank. How am I suppose to write 1000 words? Die....

ps: i seem to be blogging about random stuff lately - not because i've no thoughts but because there's too much and it's hard to pen (or rather, type) them (all) down. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home