Wednesday, March 07, 2007

quite something...

Liren, your blog post is really something!

Today was just quite a bit of running around. I didn't get to sleep well last night because of my cough, which is the kind that comes ferociously (what a word to use!hah) at night and tickles your throat and once you start, you won't stop till about 10-15 mins later or when you pop a sweet into your mouth. I was so afraid i'd wake my roommate up with all the coughing! With the lack of sleep, I only got up at about 9:30am, which is so late!

I went to the EL comp lab at 12noon to start on my take home quiz. I need to run the text on this software which version i am familiar with is undownloadable to my pc. And because i'm unfamiliar with the version of the software I downloaded to my PC, i couldn't be productive with the take home quiz. So, i figure, i better just go to school and use the comp lab. The thing is that the comp lab is usually locked and i wasn't too sure if my matric card (i.e.: student card) would grant me access to the lab and since it was noon time, I don't know if the technician would have gone for lunch. So, I prayed hard that somehow or rather, i'd be able to get to the comp lab and use the comp to do the work i'm suppose to. THANK GOD because when i got there, the door wasn't completely closed and Liling, Rachel and Phey Ying were there, and pei en too!!!! so yay!!!

Started with work and woah, it's really not easy man....no wonder matt spent so much time on it la... I was able to do 2 out of the 5 parts we were suppose to do. Then I had to rush to meet Karen and then there was Bible Study. Afterwhich I met up with Theresa for dinner. Wednesdays are my free day but they are seldom free. Either I mug on or I fill up my day meeting people. Whatever it is, it's a weekday, it's not suppose to be free. My free day is Sunday! haha.

Have you ever felt so angry with someone for giving wrong information that means a great deal to someone else? And for coercing that person to do something that he/she doesn't want to do with the wrong information you gave him/her? It's so terrible and I almost burst out in anger today! So frustrating! But, it was important that I didn't burst out in anger coz it would have been terrible! So I just had to try to understand what was happening and give grace and remember to love. Kept telling myself that Christ said "those who have been forgiven much, love much" - drawing the principle that if i've experienced much love from God, I should love others as well, even if i dont think the other person deserves it because I definitely don't deserve God's love too. So who am I to judge?

When I look at Karen and Wei Ting, truly I am very pleased. Not because they are growing to be superb christians but because they have been allowing me to be more involved in their lives and together we grow. We share our burdens and struggles and we aspire to grow together. I'm not there to make super christians. I am there to be a discipler. To lead. To grow. To share. To teach. To learn. To cry. To laugh. To love. And we do all that together. I am no super christian. Jesus said "make disciples" not "make super christians"...and i'm really enjoying my journey with these girls - not so much coz i think they have potentials of being used by God tremendously but because I see how they are just clinging on to their Lord, and together with the ups and downs, we journey hand-in-hand, and how they are standing firm on the Rock, on the very strong foundation!

Thank You God for blessing me with these girls!
And thank you God for also blessing me with friends such as these:


(frm left: JieYao, JeeLee, Jeremy, Edgar)
And an A+ to JieYao for editting the pic! haha. You're an A+ friend! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:37 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoi! U arsenal fan ke? Kenapa ada jersey! With your name on it, so nice..

 
At 7:38 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops.. I didnt read properly.

 
At 8:49 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

haha.

Yes Charity. I am an Arsenal fan. That's why they got the me the arsenal jersey but of course the name is erm a product of picture editting! haha.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home