Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rewind...

It’s really a pleasant surprise when Andrew Cowell touched on some issues that were in my mind and heart. I would make special efforts just to hear Andrew Cowell preach! From the way he preaches, you can tell, this man doesn’t play a fool with God. He doesn’t play a fool with man too. Preachers usually stand up there and try not to offend their audience. You have to hear Andrew preach! He’s really really good! But it was such a sad thing that there were so few people at the conference. I’m so afraid that as we celebrate Good Friday and Easter, it becomes like a routine, we don’t want to look and re-look at Jesus’ crucifixion and Resurrection because we think we’ve gotten all that we could about it. After all, we’ve been in church for so many years. Gosh. I pray we’ll never get tired of it!!! Okay, pictures!

On Monday, we celebrated Weng Yan's birthday. Happy 23rd birthday girl!!!!




On Tuesday, my classmates and I went to East Coast Park. I didn't want to go initially coz I was feeling quite tired having arrived in Singapore only on tuesday morning. Plus, i've a paper due on friday (which as of now, i've not written anything yet). But, my friends were quite insistent on my going. I told myself that I could spend some time just relaxing! haha. Of course, after praying I felt peace about going. So, I went... And I'm so glad I did. We cycled for 1 hour! Now, my butt hurts!!! :( Had dinner and then we left.




On the bus, Mich and I were laughing our heads off as we were watching stuffs on TV Mobile - esp when they showed Phua Chu Kang. Gosh. Ade, u imagine this ok. Mich and I have the loudest of laughters in the whole EL dept. Put the two of us together, you can be assured of a very fun class! But, on the bus, we got heads turning, yes la, when we laugh! But, mind you, our laughters were at a very controlled level!!!!

So much work to do but all I feel like doing is sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home