Saturday, March 24, 2007

Complain la....

I love language and the Internet but I hate my project. It is a torture.

I sat down here in the library at 11am and it's now 9pm. I thought i'd start writing my essay today since i've been giving it some thoughts already. Suddenly today, I decide to change my focus, change dataset, change focus group. Now that sucks. And I thought it'll be easier to stick with 50k words. It's much tougher. So, from time to time I compare 50k with another 50k (I'm talking about dataset). So, i've sat here in the library for about 8 hours ( minus the meal times), and all i manage to squeeze out is about nine hundred to a thousand words for my essay. Now this sucks because the essay is suppose to be something between 2k-3k words. I'm only listing down the data and the analysis. I havent even gone to the discussion. I don't know if i can hit 2.5k words. I don't know if i'll be satisfied with my work. It's 20%. This sucks la. My brain is freezing. It is due on Monday.

I have a tummy ache and it makes me think "Oh, maybe i have stomach cancer" or something. haha.

My arm aches because it has been in a typing position ever since this morning.

God, help!!

I haven't prepared for cell tmr. Die!

Seldom do I blog to complain about my school work while i'm in the midst of it. But, tak boleh tahan dah la!

Okay. back to work. Need to go back to prepare for cell tomorrow oso.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home