Wednesday, March 21, 2007

bleah

I came across a really interesting quote while trying to chill today. It's from this book that I bought for RM3! It's entitled "The Love Affair" - so me rite? haha. Actually, no. I'm not a romance novel book lover. But the smaller print of this book cover caught my attention. It says: Today's need for love that's real. Hah! And I wonder what it will say. So, i got the book. So, back to the interesting quote.

It is this: The opposite of love is not 'hate', but 'indifference'.

Yeah, i'm guilty. Too selfish too often.

Sigh.

Today felt like a total waste. The after effect of being sick! I feel as if I need to sleep all the time. Body feeling as if it lacks something. I didn't do anything productive. Well, okay, I manage to borrow books from the library, finish 3 chapters of a book i'm suppose to read for my test on monday, half decided on what I want to write for the essay. Honestly, I just feel like i didn't get anything done today. That sucks! Feel like i just totally wasted the whole day away....argh!

something is very wrong but i can't tell what.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home