Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pleasant surprises!

During last night's rally, I looked at Roy and I kept thinking to myself, "If he was my age, i'd marry him." There's really something attractive about Roy and I can't really pin point what it is - until last night! When I went to bed and I was talking to Jiaying, my roommate!, I was trying to tell her what exactly I like about Roy - the one thing that makes him so special and unique, the one thing that really stands out, I manage to put it into words. Two things: humility and meakness. The two very thing that attracted me. I always tell people that I like noisy guys coz they make me less noisy or rather, they make me seem less noisy. haha. But, I realise I have a very soft spot for quiet guys. Not that noisy guys are terrible or that quiet guys are very nice. It's just unique. But the thing about Roy, apart from his humility and meakness, is also his sincerity. I have never met another man (other than my dad) who spoke to me with such sincerity, so interested in my life, so humble because he didn't come to me as if he's the teacher wanting to impart some great knowledge to me - even though he's in the Singapore Nav leadership, and the way he talks about his wife - oh my goodness! never have i heard anyone spoken like that about his wife. I mean, yeah, they all say nice things about their wives, but Roy is different!

And then today, i thought to myself: I have no time to have lunch coz i should go to as5 and prepare for the presentation. But, as I got out of the tutorial, Gary said "Do you want to hear me sing a song I composed?" Yes, I do. And so we just ended up walking towards YIH for lunch. He taught us the song and interestingly, the first line of the song has both the words that describe Roy: Humble & Meak! Oh gosh.

Of course, then, there's always that extra bonus of meeting the good-looking guy who is oh-so-hot. And today, fate brought us together. I saw him 3 times today!!! All unexpected! Woah. God, can this be the one?! Okay, i'm being funny here. He's got this arrogance air in him, even though I don't think he is. Well, I can't expect everyone to be like me. I'm just a weird species.

Let me tell you wat happened.

Ade and I were walking up the stairs, after class, when we bumped into him. So, I gave ade the "that's him!!!" look and well, she apologised for almost bumping into him. He on the other hand, gave no reaction whatsoever. it's like as if he didnt see her, he didnt notice us, he didnt hear the sorry. Well, fine if he really didn't hear the sorry. but, hey, i'm sure he can offer a smile at least rite? NOPE! nothing at all.

So, i made a comment: He's so dao (arrogant) la! And then, i went on to explain why. Apparently, ade don't think so. Not everyone smiles at everyone else. i'm just weird. Maybe that's why i've been given a new nickname: windscreen wiper - for waving at ppl when i see them! Sigh.

Still, a plesant surprise nonetheless - seeing oh-so-hot good looking guys! haha

What a turn of events. Yesterday was probably my bluest of all days! It was like as if the whole world had its back on me. People said the wrong thing. People did the wrong thing. Bad things happened. I cried.

God is good still!!!! very good!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home